Monday, April 30, 2012
Lincoln Marathon
So its Monday and no orders yet, when am I gonna see them. I have been in contact with the FL Marathon Team and have everything I need to go to Nebraska but the orders to fly. There is three of us going from the state, to race against all the other states teams. Things have been set for us, for weeks now and really looking forward to racing for them. I just wish I would see some news. I got a in touch with the people looking for my orders Friday, said I should have them today but as the military works, no news yet! No big shocker really but it does stop the rest of my plans. Nadine is going with me but we cant get her room or ticket till I see if I am even going. So the price keeps going up for her each day. My tickets , room, and registration is done, hers is the issue right now. Im good if the team captain gets them but till someone does , limbo is how I sit. The taper is driving me crazy and I either wanna workout or get ready to race. The race is now 6 days away, guess I will see later this week
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment