Saturday, March 17, 2012


Things been going good, finally go to the ocean for a open water swim today. Water was great 72* and flat. It was a toss up for the wet suit but figured I will be in it next week for the race, so decided to wear it. Stayed out for 41min and just over 1 1/2 miles. Time looks kinda bad, was having issues with goggles. I made them looser the other day after a long swim. Going to tighten them back up tomorrow. I think we are gonna run the brick and hit the ocean again. Nadine really wants to get in the open water and tomorrow should be nice, if we get on the road early. Monday or Tuesday taper is gonna start. I am not looking forward to it, I get way to bored and go stir crazy. Thats it I'm feeling good and after the next 2 OWS its only gonna get better. 

No comments: