Friday, January 18, 2013
HITS 140.6 01/12/2013
Day started like any other race, running around and running late no matter how early I get there. Got T1 set and headed to beach. Spent a lot of time talking and getting pictures. Had the race meeting and before I even had goggles on the horn went off. Swim went well and was out of the water at 58min.. little quick but guess my swims been paying off. Hit T1 at the hour mark and ripped through it in 2 min.. Headed out on the bike course I know all to well. Kinda boring but the headwind all the way out made you work. Tailwind on the way back made it kinda nice. Came into T2 after 5:18:?? and only was in there for another 2 min. Run went back from mile 2 on and spent the next 4 hours trying to figure out whats wrong. Run was a out n back 2X, so you got to see everyone a few time. Best I could figure I was 8th going into the run and they even yelled to me I was. So started picking people off till I was 5th and bad went to worse. Stomach didnt wanna hold anything down and was making me walk but ran as long as I could between them. Crossed the line in 10:29:00 a new PR that I was not expecting. Run was the worst at 4:06:??, in all a really good day. Took the whole week off and finally got into the pool this morning. Training start light in the morning and goes back full Monday. HITS 140.6 Ocala is March 23rd. Just need t maintain and do a little work.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment