Got a free trial of X2Performance a new sponsor of Ironman and have been giving it some test runs.
So far things have been great! Been using it as it says and things seem to be going great with it. I need to get more and use it on more workouts but so far it has been outstanding. Soon as I start training for IMFL I think this is gonna be part of my arsenal and if things work out for IM Louisville it will be going there with me also. X2Performance combined with Extreme Endurance has done wonders with my training and really feel a PR coming in the 104.6 distance this year. Them 2 combined with Power Bar fueling for me has been a game changer with how I been feeling. Need to roll out a few more base mile weeks and after AAC on July 2, training is getting ramped up for upcoming IM's

No comments:
Post a Comment