Tuesday, July 3, 2012
Next few events
Tomorrow we are going to the Freedom swim, its a 1.5 mile OWS across the Peace River. Should be interesting with all the rafts and parties that are going on. For sure will be back to update this with some pictures and a swim report. Sunday is the Naples Sprint Triathlon, gonna be a good day I got that feeling. Mark will be down from Tampa and a few friends will be joining us too. Just got word today that my sponsor got us into the Siesta Beach OLY Tri on Aug. 4th. Gonna be good for Nadine before we hit NC and the Beach 2 Battleship. Training is coming around pretty good, bike is doing ( or coming around) well. Did mile repeats this morning with a avg. pace of 6:38 followed by a 40 mile bike in 1:54. I really think adding these 4 new workouts to this IM training plan is gonna make the race for me. I have 2 goals for the B2B, 1 is to get as close to a hr swim as I can and 2 finally a sub 4 hr marathon on the course. I been flirting with the 4hr mark but keep missing it by just a few minutes. First things first and its the swim tomorrow, not worried about it just gonna have fun and use it as a training OWS !
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment