So I been waiting to hear from X2Performance about racing with them this year. Although I did not make Louisville with them, they had me fill out another App for either IMFL or IMAZ. I did FL and I got an email back from them saying they picked me to race with them. For me this is HUGE 1 I have never had a chance this big 2 I really like their product and love training and racing with it. I have had nothing but excellent results with it. So far I have used it in 2 races and in long training. Great lasting energy throughout the entire workout. I was out swapping out rubber on my bike when the news came in and almost didnt wanna finish my bike. But seeings I got a run and ride planned tomorrow I had to finish it up. I will be taking the X2Performance out tomorrow, Nadine has also started using and she like it a lot too. I do wanna run with it and almost did Sunday when we did a 12 miler but got up late and had to get out the door. So did not have it but will squeeze in a long run before heading to Camp Blanding this wee for Air Assault School. I cannot take any supplements with me or I would be packing this with me. Need a great supplement to shove training and racing into overdrivehttp://www.x2performance.com/ will do it, give it a look and maybe they still have free samples for you to try


No comments:
Post a Comment