Today is my last day around for about 12 days. Heading to Camp Blanding up in Stark, Fl. Will be going to the Army Air Assault School. Mentally I am set, I know it is gonna be a rough 12 days and ready for it. I do not wanna make any stupid small mistake that gets me dropped. First day I hear is brutal, last class started with 240 and by noon on day one (5hr into it) they had dropped 70 people already. My ribs are still not 100% although much better then when I messed them up training with the AAC class, last time I was at Blanding.
Did have a good workout today, ran a 2 hr 30min @ 45 mile brick before leaving. Things are really clicking for me and hate to leave but duty calls. The way I see it is I have 12 days of strength training so its all good. Need to get a new box of X2PERFORMANCE while I am gone !! When I get back on July 2 college starts back up and it full on for IMFL. Really looking forward to it I think with the X2 this is gonna be the PR I been shooting for at FL. Any news come up I just installed the app on my phone for this so I will try it. Blanding barley has cell service so not sure how things will be. Till then
No comments:
Post a Comment