Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Rain not going anywhere

National Running day and I took off, guess I didnt plan my schedule all to well. Ha! No really I dont pay too much attention to that kinda stuff, only 2 holidays a year I really stop everything for. That is Veterans  day and the Marine Corps B-day, Nov 10th and 11th. Anyways rain has had things shut down around here for a few days, least the bike. Runs have been going well and swims too. Today I took MTB out for a hr and cam back to plyometrics and some strength, we have a swim planned later too. Nadine it itching to get out on her new bike and I really wanna get out on mine. I just am not into riding in the rain unless I have to, either on a race or get caught in a SFL storm that pops up while Im out. Just put in another order ofX2Performance and should be here by time the rain clears and training ramps back up. I really need a race to kick training into high gear, its kinda idle right now and need to look forward to something, November is just to far off.  Just got the word 2 days ago I have to leave July 11 & 12 and go over to West Palm Beach for some stuff with the State. Glad its not the weekend so still can make long ride or brick day that weekend. I need to get off my butt and get Kane out a B-day card, its on the 10th and I have no clue what I and gonna do. He wants a new motorcycle so just might send him some money and get off easy. Still thinking getting Nadine into the Great Floridian Triathlon, Adam is in and now need to get her mind set. I am still kicking around the idea of the 70.3 but sure dont wanna mess up IMFL. Air Assault school starts in 2 weeks, more to come on that

No comments: