Friday, July 12, 2013

Another Week Down

Been a OK week all around but wanting more. Training has been good although last 2 days I been out of town. Had made plans to run over in West Palm but as normal they got shut down with a early morning formation. Not sure still why I was but I did get some stuff done I needed to. Glad to see that storm got torn apart over Cuba and hope to get in a few hour ride tomorrow followed up with a long run Sunday. Getting ready to go out now for some speed work and Nadine just asked if we was going to pool tonight? Damn I aint been in town 1hr yet and get hit with a pool trip. Don think she knows im running. Feeling sluggish after 2 days of paperwork shuffling, defiantly gonna need a kick in the pants with some X2PERFORMANCE before this run. Been thinking a lot of some OWS but I usually do not do many unless I am kinda dragged into it. I just do not get into them much these days unless its race day. Hoping for a good weekend, least with a few hours of no rain for some bike time.  

X2PERFORMANCE has put out a coupon for $10 off a case of 28 if you enter the code SHAUN at checkout to to   http://www.x2performance.com/   and supercharge your workouts 


Meet the X2PERFORMANCE Triathlon Team at 

http://x2performance.com/triathlon-team/ 

No comments: