Tuesday, July 9, 2013
Training Coming Back Together
Been hectic around here since being back from AAC. I have had a few decent workouts and things seem to be coming around best they can. Back in school full time and leaving again this week but just for a couple days this time. Finally back in the water for swims, been 3 weeks and I have been feeling it. X2PERFORMANCE is helping with the workouts and recovery. Did a 65 and 5 brick Sunday and been waiting for DOMS to kick in but nothing!! It has been months since I been on the bike that long not to mention running after Nutrition was way off, water mostly and I was feeling it. Should have stopped at park after my run north but got caught chasing a roadie down and forgot about the water stop. That mistake didnt allow me to get water for 2 hours and with temps in 80's with damn near 100% humidity it was a lose lose situation. Came off bike after a hella fast ride (then what I expected) only to find myself dry heaving by mile 2 and then throwing up soon after. Regrouped with walk and water and finished the run. Not as long as I wanted but longer then it could have been. I really been liking using X2PERFORMANCE everyday and it keep proving to me its legit !! Looking forward to more training and see where it takes me. This weekend looks BAD that tropical storm is gonna keep things windy and wet it looks like. So working on swim and run this week and will get back on bike once it passes. Maybe I should have gotten that trainer cycle when I was going to!! Well have to deal with it for now. Looking for a race, I got the itch and it needs to be scratched. Missed this weekend in Naples just cause I had gotten back from 2 weeks of school a day before the race. No worries I got a few soon Im looking at.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment