I was beating around what to write about for a few days and nothing sounded right. Was gonna have another throw back Thursday, like I had last week but something just hit me. Today it has been one year that I had to make the toughest call of my entire life. I had to put down my best friend Ticket. She was by far the best dog I have ever had and would give anything to have her back. That dog understood everything about me and never left me no matter what. I have never had or will ever have a dog like her again and I was so lucky to get her. I never meant to get her, it just happened one day while working with some horses. This pup covered in mud came up and the girl that had her coulndt keep because she was growing to fast. So I put that Black and Tan Coonhound in my truck and away we went. She had never been in a house and was given up from her litter because she was gun shy and wouldnt hunt. Long story short, she was fine one minute and then next had some spine issues. Surgery was an option but they was not sure if she would ever walk again and for her not to go out and run that big nose across the ground would have been like killing her. So i laied with her as the vet put her down and did m best to ease things up for her. I was not gonna be in there but as much as she laid with me when I was hurting there was just no way I could not be there for her. Now she sits on the piano at my moms where she should be. Although a pain in the butt sometimes here is a few of her better pictures.


No comments:
Post a Comment